At El Sueño Ranch Day you will…
- Learn how Holistic Management enables producers to clearly identify & meet their goals, make better decisions and enjoy the benefits of regenerative agriculture
- Meet Albert Lowry and the El Sueño Ranch management team and learn how they are developing the ranch to be more profitable, more productive and to meet their quality of life goals.
- Discover how Holistic Management Planned Grazing improves the soil and moves plant succession in the right direction
- Take part in a hands-on exercise to learn about the health of the soil
- Discuss key soil health indicators, how to read the land and record monitoring results.
- Connect with like-minded folks from your area
- Learn about grass-fed meat production and marketing
- Practice effective land management techniques to improve rangeland productivity, water-holding capacity, improved soil health and increased stocking rate.
- Enjoy a delicious lunch featuring meat from El Sueño Ranch!