A Series of Virtual Field Days hosted by the Soil Health Partnership
On day one, we’ll get perspectives on soil health from our wheat industry partners. Then, on days two and three, hear from SHP farmer partners to see the wheat trials they are implementing. They will share their challenges and goals for soil health on their operation.
Attend one or all days to gain insights on:
- The unique benefits of wheat. Why and how wheat industry groups are investing in soil health and striving for sustainability.
- Why diversifying crop rotations with a small grain like wheat can provide opportunities to expand conservation practices.
- Discover how to assess where your operation’s soil health is with tests you can do yourself.
- Hear from growers who have experienced challenges in their operations and are incorporating effective soil health practices to mitigate them.
- How growers persevere with conservation practices in diverse growing conditions.