Online conversations on soil health
SOIL STORIES Special Edition: A Legislative Policy Forum focused on Healthy Soil and Regenerative Agriculture related initiatives during the 2021 session and beyond.
- Mark Mitchell, Governor of the Pueblo of Tesuque;
- Representative Nathan Small, who continues to be a leader at the Roundhouse for soil health;
- Krysten Aguilar, La Semilla Food Center;
- Pam Roy, Farm to Table and NM Food & Agriculture Policy Council;
- Denise Miller, NM Farmers Marketing Association;
- Dee Gamble, Alliance for Local Economic Prosperity;
- Eugene Pickett, Black Farmers and Ranchers New Mexico;
- Zoey Fink, National Young Farmers Coalition;
- Robb Hirsch, NM Healthy Soil Working Group.
We all recognize soil health as the cornerstone for a thriving food and agriculture economy. These advocates will introduce you to a suite of legislative initiatives and proposals aiming to adrress immediate needs while building longterm resilience in our communities.
Join us for this webinar to be held on the opening evening of the 2021 Legislature. We look forward to a lively one hour discussion. Please register and bring your comments and questions!